Gamers Refuge, Game forum for general Game Discussion & Debate!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to discuss games & game ideas, debate games, review games, join game clans, blog about games, get game help online, show off gamer artwork, play forum games, play Roleplay games, or discuss game frustrations, you'll find it here at Gamers Refuge!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guitar Hero World Tour WARNING Completely my Opinion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Foehammer51
Affiliate of Gamer's Refuge

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-11-07

RP Character
Character Name:
Total Life Amount:
Guitar Hero World Tour WARNING Completely my Opinion Left_bar_bleue0/0Guitar Hero World Tour WARNING Completely my Opinion Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Level::

Guitar Hero World Tour WARNING Completely my Opinion Empty
PostSubject: Guitar Hero World Tour WARNING Completely my Opinion   Guitar Hero World Tour WARNING Completely my Opinion EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 10:41 am

Guitar Hero World Tour

Wow this is a bda game. I haven't completed it but im not going to because it is such a pain in the ass. First of all the bad things is that they changed the career mode to sets instead of single pick and choose songs. This is so annoying because you have to have alot of time to play one set because they all have 3 (including Encore) or more songs in them, NEGATIVE POINTS! Next probly the only decent thing about this game is thay it has SOME good songs that would be very good in Rock Band but they are in this so they are less of a song. Out of 10 they have a 3 for soundtrack and that isnt enough to make it even slightly good. Next is all this crap like create a song: Garbage, Useless customization: Garbage, New bass notes when playing bass: GARBAGE. They just tried to put all this crap in the game and they left it showing so that is why this is such a bad game. When playing it I didnt want to play it so I think that is a sign. It was somewhat fun for about 10 minutes (length of the first set ) and then it just seemed monotonous and like you are never going to finish it.

Rating: 4 (3 for the songs and 1 for all the crap)
Back to top Go down
http://www.360talk.forumotion.com
blah40000
blah40000

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2008-11-01

RP Character
Character Name:
Total Life Amount:
Guitar Hero World Tour WARNING Completely my Opinion Left_bar_bleue0/0Guitar Hero World Tour WARNING Completely my Opinion Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Level::

Guitar Hero World Tour WARNING Completely my Opinion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero World Tour WARNING Completely my Opinion   Guitar Hero World Tour WARNING Completely my Opinion EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 6:02 pm

imo rockband/guitar hero are gay...
Back to top Go down

Guitar Hero World Tour WARNING Completely my Opinion
Page 1 of 1