Gamers Refuge, Game forum for general Game Discussion & Debate!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to discuss games & game ideas, debate games, review games, join game clans, blog about games, get game help online, show off gamer artwork, play forum games, play Roleplay games, or discuss game frustrations, you'll find it here at Gamers Refuge!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Super Smash Brothers Brawl, Anyone?

Go down 
+2
Armoured Alchemist
Knight of Symphonia
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Knight of Symphonia
Knight of Symphonia

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2008-11-02

Super Smash Brothers Brawl, Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Super Smash Brothers Brawl, Anyone?   Super Smash Brothers Brawl, Anyone? EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 9:44 pm

Probably my favourite game released on the Wii thus far. It is made of pure win! I don't use the Wii remote for it, though, I feel that the GC controller gives more control. I've been playing the SSB series since the first one and I think this one is the best.

I love how they fixed up some of the characters, and of course the new ones they added are fun. The characters I typically use are Marth and Wolf, with some Fox and Lucario in there. Marth is probably my best, though.

Trying to play over Wi-Fi isn't so great. I don't know about anyone else, but I have a super lag issue that kills me everytime.

If anyone wants to post their friend code, feel free. I don't have mine right here at that moment but I can post it later if anyone cares.
Back to top Go down
Armoured Alchemist
Armoured Alchemist

Number of posts : 14

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Brothers Brawl, Anyone?   Super Smash Brothers Brawl, Anyone? EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 10:36 pm

Super Smash Bros. Brawl is awesome! I love the characters, and the story mode, "Subspace Emissary" is MUCH better than the story mode in Super Smash Bros. Melee. I also enjoy trying to do the challenges in SSBB. They give me something to work toward, and some of them really test my skills. My main character is Falco, but sometimes I use Meta Knight.

Quote :
I have a super lag issue that kills me everytime.

I HATE that lag!
Back to top Go down
SynchronizedBlink
SynchronizedBlink

Number of posts : 16

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Brothers Brawl, Anyone?   Super Smash Brothers Brawl, Anyone? EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 11:11 pm

My two mains are Pit and Yoshi.
Let me tell you, I'm a beast with both =]
Back to top Go down
Notoriousdrb
Notoriousdrb

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2008-10-24

RP Character
Character Name: Antullius Berethor
Total Life Amount:
Super Smash Brothers Brawl, Anyone? Left_bar_bleue100/100Super Smash Brothers Brawl, Anyone? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Level:: 1

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Brothers Brawl, Anyone?   Super Smash Brothers Brawl, Anyone? EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 11:17 pm

When i do play i usually use marth or zelda

I hear someone on this forum is pretty cheap with kirby O.o

*cough* viciousgamer *cough*
Back to top Go down
Knight of Symphonia
Knight of Symphonia

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Brothers Brawl, Anyone?   Super Smash Brothers Brawl, Anyone? EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 11:22 pm

Notoriousdrb wrote:

I've played against a lot of cheap Kirbys. It really drives me nuts! Mad
Back to top Go down
Armoured Alchemist
Armoured Alchemist

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Brothers Brawl, Anyone?   Super Smash Brothers Brawl, Anyone? EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 8:37 pm

When I play on Wi-fi, there are a lot of annoying people. Some just sit there and taunt the whole time, and run away when you attack them. Others just use the same move over and over again. I guess a lot of people develop these tactics from fighting lots of other people, and I'm only used to fighting my sister and CPUs. It's still fun, though.
Back to top Go down
ViciousGamer04
Admin
Admin
ViciousGamer04

Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2008-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Brothers Brawl, Anyone?   Super Smash Brothers Brawl, Anyone? EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 1:28 am

Knight of Symphonia wrote:
Probably my favourite game released on the Wii thus far. It is made of pure win! I don't use the Wii remote for it, though, I feel that the GC controller gives more control. I've been playing the SSB series since the first one and I think this one is the best.

I love how they fixed up some of the characters, and of course the new ones they added are fun. The characters I typically use are Marth and Wolf, with some Fox and Lucario in there. Marth is probably my best, though.

Trying to play over Wi-Fi isn't so great. I don't know about anyone else, but I have a super lag issue that kills me everytime.

If anyone wants to post their friend code, feel free. I don't have mine right here at that moment but I can post it later if anyone cares.

I actually to be honest with you prefer SSBM although some of the new characters were fairly interesting.. SSBM still seems more balanced at least.. to me. Not saying anything is wrong with SSBB but I think they kept trying to tweak it to make it perfect and then they kept tweaking and tweaking and they tried to make it too perfect. I would have also have liked to see some other characters in it.

SynchronizedBlink wrote:
My two mains are Pit and Yoshi.
Let me tell you, I'm a beast with both =]

I'm at a loss for the two mains that I use on there. I think I was actually quite random.., none seemed to fit me like one's did on SSBM.

Notoriousdrb wrote:

I only played as Kirby when I was really bored, y'know. I'm usually not cheap for the most part.. but if i'm bored, I really don't hold back on lameness or anything really. Laughing

Armoured Alchemist wrote:
When I play on Wi-fi, there are a lot of annoying people. Some just sit there and taunt the whole time, and run away when you attack them. Others just use the same move over and over again. I guess a lot of people develop these tactics from fighting lots of other people, and I'm only used to fighting my sister and CPUs. It's still fun, though.

Hahaha, you should watch some gaming tournaments some time. This one I watched was for Soul Calibur(Yeah, I know..offtopic, lol.) & the guy kept doing a kick move.. over and over again and ended up winning against the other guy. To be fair though they were in it for a lot of money so they will do.. well, apparently anything to win that pot o' gold lol Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
https://gamersrefuge.forumotion.com
Knight of Symphonia
Knight of Symphonia

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Brothers Brawl, Anyone?   Super Smash Brothers Brawl, Anyone? EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 5:57 pm

My friend code has been found!
0087-4589-3603

Me and Armoured Alchemist have the same one.
Back to top Go down
ViciousGamer04
Admin
Admin
ViciousGamer04

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Brothers Brawl, Anyone?   Super Smash Brothers Brawl, Anyone? EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 6:59 am

Family?
Back to top Go down
MCL
Affiliate of Gamer's Refuge
MCL

Registration date : 2008-11-11

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Brothers Brawl, Anyone?   Super Smash Brothers Brawl, Anyone? EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 8:10 pm

I havent played this game in a while. This game used to be my daily routine.But I will get to it again soon. My mains were Mario, Lucario, and DK.
Back to top Go down
ViciousGamer04
Admin
Admin
ViciousGamer04

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Brothers Brawl, Anyone?   Super Smash Brothers Brawl, Anyone? EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 4:03 am

Aha, DK? That's a weird main. Maybe that's just me, though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Brothers Brawl, Anyone?   Super Smash Brothers Brawl, Anyone? Empty

Back to top Go down

Super Smash Brothers Brawl, Anyone?
Page 1 of 1