Gamers Refuge, Game forum for general Game Discussion & Debate!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to discuss games & game ideas, debate games, review games, join game clans, blog about games, get game help online, show off gamer artwork, play forum games, play Roleplay games, or discuss game frustrations, you'll find it here at Gamers Refuge!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So.. what's your favorite MMO?

Go down 
+3
SynchronizedBlink
blah40000
ViciousGamer04
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ViciousGamer04
Admin
Admin
ViciousGamer04

Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2008-10-18

So.. what's your favorite MMO? Empty
PostSubject: So.. what's your favorite MMO?   So.. what's your favorite MMO? EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 4:56 am

We all got a favorite MMO that we found out about at some point or another, what's yours? Mine was sadly Graal which few of you have probably heard of. It used to be actually really fun but now the servers n' everything relating to it are dead and all the fun members from Graal have left. The point of Graal was to kind of simulate that of the Zelda games. It seem's to have been most modeled off of link to the past for the Snes. Anyways.

The reason this was my favorite was because of the customability of the game. You could customize your characters head, body, sword, shield..everything. You could also PK(player-kill, a kind of dueling in real-time.) and sparring which is basically the same as PK but in an arena setting to obtain higher spar-rate. You could also play different "events" which are basically little "mini-games" to collect what's known on most servers as, "event coins" and with these event coins you could buy little goodies such as random arsonels of new weapons to PK against other people or just random goodies that might make your character look cooler. The game's concept was original but the only flaw was that Stefan(the owner of Graal.) never really really put much effort into making a main server after the original one he & some other's made. He basically allowed anyone with a little money to set up a server & if it was popular enough he would no longer charge the server-owner & it would make it in the "server-list" which was a list of servers that were considered "complete" & people would go around doing everything I stated above and more in some cases depending on the theme of the given server.

Anywayys.

What's your favorite MMO, and why? Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://gamersrefuge.forumotion.com
blah40000
blah40000

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2008-11-01

RP Character
Character Name:
Total Life Amount:
So.. what's your favorite MMO? Left_bar_bleue0/0So.. what's your favorite MMO? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Level::

PostSubject: Re: So.. what's your favorite MMO?   So.. what's your favorite MMO? EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 8:44 pm

my favorite is infinity:the quest for earth, even though it's years away from even reaching beta (my estimate, not official) it's still awesome...
Back to top Go down
SynchronizedBlink
SynchronizedBlink

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: So.. what's your favorite MMO?   So.. what's your favorite MMO? EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 2:09 am

City of Heroes :<
Back to top Go down
ViciousGamer04
Admin
Admin
ViciousGamer04

PostSubject: Re: So.. what's your favorite MMO?   So.. what's your favorite MMO? EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 3:26 am

haha welll you got the favorite part covered. What about the whyyyy it's your favorite part Smile
Back to top Go down
w0nt_st0p_m3

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: So.. what's your favorite MMO?   So.. what's your favorite MMO? EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 1:47 am

World of Warcraft Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Notoriousdrb
Notoriousdrb

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2008-10-24

RP Character
Character Name: Antullius Berethor
Total Life Amount:
So.. what's your favorite MMO? Left_bar_bleue100/100So.. what's your favorite MMO? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Level:: 1

PostSubject: Re: So.. what's your favorite MMO?   So.. what's your favorite MMO? EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 11:41 am

If only there was some sort of MMO that was similar to Final Fantasy Tactics...that would definetly be my favorite for Eternity...and for those who naysay of such a game, Enmity shall ensue.

but yeah...
Back to top Go down
ViciousGamer04
Admin
Admin
ViciousGamer04

PostSubject: Re: So.. what's your favorite MMO?   So.. what's your favorite MMO? EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 7:50 pm

haha, i'm worrking on it. Well, actually i'm at a standstill but I know how I want to do it. Just need to gather up the funding and get the right people to work on it.
Back to top Go down
Affinity

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: So.. what's your favorite MMO?   So.. what's your favorite MMO? EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 3:03 am

Notoriousdrb wrote:
If only there was some sort of MMO that was similar to Final Fantasy Tactics...that would definetly be my favorite for Eternity...and for those who naysay of such a game, Enmity shall ensue.

but yeah...

It might happen in time :3
Back to top Go down
Drazalon
Drazalon

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-12-14

PostSubject: Re: So.. what's your favorite MMO?   So.. what's your favorite MMO? EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 10:05 pm

Haven't played much mmo lately. I suppose a good one would be Ragnarok Online II.
Though theres a free-private server called EuphRO2 thats pretty stable for the past 3 years.
Back to top Go down
http://resourceforge.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So.. what's your favorite MMO?   So.. what's your favorite MMO? Empty

Back to top Go down

So.. what's your favorite MMO?
Page 1 of 1