Gamers Refuge, Game forum for general Game Discussion & Debate!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to discuss games & game ideas, debate games, review games, join game clans, blog about games, get game help online, show off gamer artwork, play forum games, play Roleplay games, or discuss game frustrations, you'll find it here at Gamers Refuge!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Seiken Densetsu 3

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Knight of Symphonia
Knight of Symphonia

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2008-11-02

Seiken Densetsu 3 Empty
PostSubject: Seiken Densetsu 3   Seiken Densetsu 3 EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 9:53 pm

This is my absolute favourite game on the SNES. It was never released outside of Japan, but I have my ways of playing it Wink

There are six main characters in all, but at the beginning of the game it gets you to pick 1 as the mainest main character, and 2 as the others that join you. The rest pop in and out as the story goes. So, you could end up with a team of non-magic users, though I wouldn't adise it. Depending on who you pick as your main character, you get one of three different final bosses. I like to pick Hawk and have the Dark Prince as the final boss. Also, the class system is very cool and you get a lot of choice.

Of course, my favourite part of the game is the story. It's basically the same for each person (except for the very beginning), but it's very good. I have played this game many many times and I never tire of it.

There probably aren't many people here who have played this game, but if you have, I'd love to hear what you think.
Back to top Go down
ViciousGamer04
Admin
Admin
ViciousGamer04

Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2008-10-18

Seiken Densetsu 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seiken Densetsu 3   Seiken Densetsu 3 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 2:08 am

I actually thought it was a pretty fun game but it would have been so much better if they actually released it into the US so I can actually play it on the Snes. Playing it the way I played it diminished it's fun value a LOT. I had a lot of fun multiplayer-ing on the other SoM & it's something i'll never really get to fully enjoy on the Snes with a friend unless I want to play in another language lol.

I didn't get to play it that much though, but maybe I should look it up again. I have it "laying around" somewhere. Surprised
Back to top Go down
https://gamersrefuge.forumotion.com

Seiken Densetsu 3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gamers Refuge, Game forum for general Game Discussion & Debate! :: Gaming :: Console Gaming Discussion :: Snes-
Jump to:  
Forum free | Video games | Game Platforms | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com