Gamers Refuge, Game forum for general Game Discussion & Debate!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to discuss games & game ideas, debate games, review games, join game clans, blog about games, get game help online, show off gamer artwork, play forum games, play Roleplay games, or discuss game frustrations, you'll find it here at Gamers Refuge!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Controllers

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SynchronizedBlink
SynchronizedBlink

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-11-02

Controllers Empty
PostSubject: Controllers   Controllers EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 8:54 pm

Some of you may have bad experience with games, however my experience revolves around a bad controller. This is no ordinary controller you see. THIS is a broken one. This controller would automatically disconnect(wired) from the Xbox 360 due to slight, or big movement of it. The controller got me killed in a game many times. One day I got really enraged and I threw against the ground and broke it.
Sometimes when I'm playing Grand Theft Auto 4, I press one button it disconnects, reconnects, press it again, disconnects. Its especially annoying on GTA 4 since it goes back to the start screen when it disconnects. I barely could get anything done, and its just plain outright annoying. I'm glad that cursive thing is out of my life. I got a wireless controller now =]
Back to top Go down
blah40000
blah40000

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2008-11-01

RP Character
Character Name:
Total Life Amount:
Controllers Left_bar_bleue0/0Controllers Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Level::

Controllers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Controllers   Controllers EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 9:53 am

lol, my problem is the control scheme transfer from fable to fable2, primarily dealing with the changes to how you fight in combat...will spells are practically useless because they have cast times now T.T and they're pretty vital for someone who uses ranged weapons...
Back to top Go down
ViciousGamer04
Admin
Admin
ViciousGamer04

Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2008-10-18

Controllers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Controllers   Controllers EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 1:33 am

SynchronizedBlink wrote:
Some of you may have bad experience with games, however my experience revolves around a bad controller. This is no ordinary controller you see. THIS is a broken one. This controller would automatically disconnect(wired) from the Xbox 360 due to slight, or big movement of it. The controller got me killed in a game many times. One day I got really enraged and I threw against the ground and broke it.
Sometimes when I'm playing Grand Theft Auto 4, I press one button it disconnects, reconnects, press it again, disconnects. Its especially annoying on GTA 4 since it goes back to the start screen when it disconnects. I barely could get anything done, and its just plain outright annoying. I'm glad that cursive thing is out of my life. I got a wireless controller now =]

I've had my share of problems.. it started with the snes controllers getting all screwy.. not too terrible though.. then on came the N64 one's. We have about seven.. and only like one or two work. I'm not so sure why, I guess me and other's that used them were pretty.. aggressive? Ironically skipping on to the PSX I had really no problems other then with like one controller..mmyyy favorite controller... and the analog stick got broken somehow.. not so sure how as for the most part the only thing I played for long periods of time was RPG's. *siiigh*. Haven't had any problems with controllers lately though!
Back to top Go down
https://gamersrefuge.forumotion.com
Knight of Symphonia
Knight of Symphonia

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2008-11-02

Controllers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Controllers   Controllers EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 10:23 pm

Ha ha. I once had a controller that made me think that the Game Cube was broken. It is HipGear brand and I've never had a problem with them before. But when this controller was plugged in, stuff would freeze, not work right, and the Game Cube eventually wouldn't react at all. It just stayed a black screen. It was the weirdest thing ever and it made me sooooo mad!
Back to top Go down
Notoriousdrb
Notoriousdrb

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2008-10-24

RP Character
Character Name: Antullius Berethor
Total Life Amount:
Controllers Left_bar_bleue100/100Controllers Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Level:: 1

Controllers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Controllers   Controllers EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 6:44 pm

I hated the first generation of Xbox controllers..the dukes were completely superfluous...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Controllers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Controllers   Controllers Empty

Back to top Go down

Controllers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gamers Refuge, Game forum for general Game Discussion & Debate! :: Gaming :: Gamer Steam Room-
Jump to:  
Make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com