Gamers Refuge, Game forum for general Game Discussion & Debate!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to discuss games & game ideas, debate games, review games, join game clans, blog about games, get game help online, show off gamer artwork, play forum games, play Roleplay games, or discuss game frustrations, you'll find it here at Gamers Refuge!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What are the pros/cons/differences between Disgaea as compared to Disgaea 2 & 3?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ViciousGamer04
Admin
Admin
ViciousGamer04

Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2008-10-18

What are the pros/cons/differences between Disgaea as compared to Disgaea 2 & 3? Empty
PostSubject: What are the pros/cons/differences between Disgaea as compared to Disgaea 2 & 3?   What are the pros/cons/differences between Disgaea as compared to Disgaea 2 & 3? EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 7:57 am

I thought this would be a fun topic to start off the chatter on the Disgaea Game Series niche' board.

What are the pros/cons/differences between Disgaea as compared to Disgaea 2 & 3?

Feel free to discuss in as much detail as possible to help those still fairly new to the game series, Cool
(Try to leave out game spoilers.)

I would analyze the three myself for you but i've only played the 1st Disgaea in-depth, the 3rd Disgaea for very little, and I haven't even got to try the 2nd Disgaea yet as i'm still working my way through the 1st! Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://gamersrefuge.forumotion.com

Page 1 of 1