Gamers Refuge, Game forum for general Game Discussion & Debate!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to discuss games & game ideas, debate games, review games, join game clans, blog about games, get game help online, show off gamer artwork, play forum games, play Roleplay games, or discuss game frustrations, you'll find it here at Gamers Refuge!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Read this before posting in this board!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ViciousGamer04
Admin
Admin
ViciousGamer04

Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2008-10-18

Read this before posting in this board! Empty
PostSubject: Read this before posting in this board!   Read this before posting in this board! EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 4:16 am

There really aren't too heavy of rules in this board, just make sure to follow the main one's I mentioned in the Announcement board. Don't harrass any particular member or group, don't swear, and don't spam.

I also have a site I wanted to suggest to you called Goozex. I thought it would best fit to discuss it here as it is the "General Gaming" board afterall. Goozex is basically the online equivalent of game-stop with much better rates. You trade console games between other gamers and get points to trade in for other games n' whatnot. You can find a little more detail about it, here and you can go ahead and check it out for yourself, here.

If you need any help with Goozex or need help with this board or other boards, just send me a PM! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://gamersrefuge.forumotion.com

Read this before posting in this board!
Page 1 of 1