Gamers Refuge, Game forum for general Game Discussion & Debate!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to discuss games & game ideas, debate games, review games, join game clans, blog about games, get game help online, show off gamer artwork, play forum games, play Roleplay games, or discuss game frustrations, you'll find it here at Gamers Refuge!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Warcraft III

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Notoriousdrb
Notoriousdrb

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2008-10-24

RP Character
Character Name: Antullius Berethor
Total Life Amount:
Warcraft III Left_bar_bleue100/100Warcraft III Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Level:: 1

Warcraft III Empty
PostSubject: Warcraft III   Warcraft III EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 1:40 pm

Of all the real-time strategy games I have played, I have never come upon a game that has frustrated or satisfied me as much as this one. Though it is no surprise that Blizzard could stir those feelings of resentment and satisfaction, World of Warcraft did the same to me though I did kick that habit.

The main storyline of Warcraft III is superb, I for one, love the lore of the warcraft universe and playing this game before i played WoW made the experience all the better (even though blizzard massacred it in WoW). The campaigns are superbly crafted to provide a challenging and fun experience, even if the unit structure is a bit weak but that is overcome by a great storyline and memorable characters, i know I'll never forget Illidan and Malfurion Stormrage, or Grom Hellscream. The cut scenes that occur after every campaign are amazing as well, but blizzard is known for their prowess in that field. Just look at diablo 2's cut scenes between each act.

The battle.net custom games allow for many different variations of the game as well, most notably the Tower Defenses and Defense of the Ancients, both of which were spawned from Starcraft versions of themselves.
Back to top Go down
Drazalon
Drazalon

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Warcraft III Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warcraft III   Warcraft III EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 12:06 am

Nice review. Straight up to the point.
Do you still play Warcraft3? Do you play on RoC or TFT?
Back to top Go down
http://resourceforge.blogspot.com

Warcraft III
Page 1 of 1