Gamers Refuge, Game forum for general Game Discussion & Debate!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to discuss games & game ideas, debate games, review games, join game clans, blog about games, get game help online, show off gamer artwork, play forum games, play Roleplay games, or discuss game frustrations, you'll find it here at Gamers Refuge!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Why should someone join your clan over any other?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ViciousGamer04
Admin
Admin
ViciousGamer04

Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2008-10-18

Why should someone join your clan over any other? Empty
PostSubject: Why should someone join your clan over any other?   Why should someone join your clan over any other? EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 10:53 pm

Sooo. Just a question to propose to all you clan's out there, what make's your clan stand out among the other's? What's sooo special about your clan... what makes your clan, your clan?

Juuust a thread that I feel should help to those interested in considering a clan.
Back to top Go down
https://gamersrefuge.forumotion.com
Notoriousdrb
Notoriousdrb

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2008-10-24

RP Character
Character Name: Antullius Berethor
Total Life Amount:
Why should someone join your clan over any other? Left_bar_bleue100/100Why should someone join your clan over any other? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Level:: 1

PostSubject: Re: Why should someone join your clan over any other?   Why should someone join your clan over any other? EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 12:56 am

I think the most common answer is..

We're not a bunch of idiots like other clans out there.
(which isn't true most of the time O.o)
Back to top Go down
TJ

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-12-11

PostSubject: Re: Why should someone join your clan over any other?   Why should someone join your clan over any other? EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 2:12 am

If your talking about this clan, I don't really see it as a clan..more of a host for all the clans ot come together and fight, become allies, and have fun =D

~TJ~
Back to top Go down
ViciousGamer04
Admin
Admin
ViciousGamer04

Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2008-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Why should someone join your clan over any other?   Why should someone join your clan over any other? EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 2:25 am

I'm talking about any clan in general, you aren't the oonly "clan" I invited here. You're the first to show up though, I imagine in through tomorrow and the weekend you should see them popping up. I invited a mix of clan's from all different kind of game's and consoles & I really want to see a bunch come together on this board and this be a kind of neutral territory so to speak. Hopeffuully things start to pan out & more start to pop up!

That's all any clan should really be is one that get's together to have fun, make new friends, and gather up good "people skills" which can actually help you in the real world in a job or school environment. Sound's corny I know, but it's truue!
Back to top Go down
https://gamersrefuge.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why should someone join your clan over any other?   Why should someone join your clan over any other? Empty

Back to top Go down

Why should someone join your clan over any other?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gamers Refuge, Game forum for general Game Discussion & Debate! :: Gaming :: Clan Discussion & Recruitment :: General Clan Discussion-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com