Gamers Refuge, Game forum for general Game Discussion & Debate!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to discuss games & game ideas, debate games, review games, join game clans, blog about games, get game help online, show off gamer artwork, play forum games, play Roleplay games, or discuss game frustrations, you'll find it here at Gamers Refuge!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Whhhat game have you played the most & what console have you used most, and why?

Go down 
+2
Knight of Symphonia
ViciousGamer04
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ViciousGamer04
Admin
Admin
ViciousGamer04

Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2008-10-18

Whhhat game have you played the most & what console have you used most, and why? Empty
PostSubject: Whhhat game have you played the most & what console have you used most, and why?   Whhhat game have you played the most & what console have you used most, and why? EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 6:30 am

We've all played video-games or well, I imagine we have being that this is a board about video-games so it begs the question, whhat game/games from your childhood to now have you played the most? Very Happy

If you're not sure of the game, i'm sure you could probably name the specific area. Such as, shooter.. rpg, etc.

Also, as to add to the thread what console have you probably played the most? Razz

I personally would have to say a mix of FF games, lots of other RPG's, Chrono Cross(aha, this one I made stand out because it's pretty much onee of my favorite games.), just about anything turnbased/strategy & a pretty hefty share of Action games. Some shooter games as well. Twisted Evil

The console that I seem most attached to is my PSX/PS2. Older generation consoles like the snes/n64 are pretty sweet, though.

Feel free to state your reason's on how you grew to love them, =P
Back to top Go down
https://gamersrefuge.forumotion.com
Knight of Symphonia
Knight of Symphonia

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2008-11-02

Whhhat game have you played the most & what console have you used most, and why? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whhhat game have you played the most & what console have you used most, and why?   Whhhat game have you played the most & what console have you used most, and why? EmptyWed Nov 26, 2008 5:44 pm

Tales of Symphonia and Golden Sun: The Lost Age take the cake. I could write a walkthrough for those games right on the spot (almost. Please don't ask me to).

As for console, my GBA has taken quite a pounding over the years, as has the Game Cube. They just had so many good games. And the GBA had a lot of remakes of SNES games, many which I never got to play on the SNES because I was too young. So, yeah.
Back to top Go down
MCL
Affiliate of Gamer's Refuge
MCL

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-11-11

PostSubject: Re: Whhhat game have you played the most & what console have you used most, and why?   Whhhat game have you played the most & what console have you used most, and why? EmptyWed Nov 26, 2008 6:55 pm

The time I currently got Super Smash Bros Brawl for my Wii. Im on to other games now but this was what I recently have been playing.
I think it may have been one of the best games for Wii.
The only reason I played it so long was the online capability.
But yea, i enjoyed it to the very it =D
Back to top Go down
Foehammer51
Affiliate of Gamer's Refuge

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-11-07

RP Character
Character Name:
Total Life Amount:
Whhhat game have you played the most & what console have you used most, and why? Left_bar_bleue0/0Whhhat game have you played the most & what console have you used most, and why? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Level::

PostSubject: Re: Whhhat game have you played the most & what console have you used most, and why?   Whhhat game have you played the most & what console have you used most, and why? EmptyThu Nov 27, 2008 10:16 am

I know for sure that the most played console for me is the Xbox 360 but I am split between COD 4 and Elder Scrolls Oblivion. I have played 150 hours on Oblivion and I have played wait I just did the math and COD 4 is the winner with 410 hours of solid gameplay.
Back to top Go down
http://www.360talk.forumotion.com
Notoriousdrb
Notoriousdrb

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2008-10-24

RP Character
Character Name: Antullius Berethor
Total Life Amount:
Whhhat game have you played the most & what console have you used most, and why? Left_bar_bleue100/100Whhhat game have you played the most & what console have you used most, and why? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Level:: 1

PostSubject: Re: Whhhat game have you played the most & what console have you used most, and why?   Whhhat game have you played the most & what console have you used most, and why? EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 6:43 pm

i would have to say for the most played game that would be either Final fantasy Tactics or Grandia on the PSX. for the most played console probably my PSX as well.
Back to top Go down
Loki
Loki

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Whhhat game have you played the most & what console have you used most, and why?   Whhhat game have you played the most & what console have you used most, and why? EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 4:50 am

hmm I would have to say the First two star oceans, All the final fantasy's umm games like that ;o

most played system would have to be Ps1 or my PsP of recently..since I just throw ps1 games onto it or play Nes/Super Nes games on it..rather fun to have those on the go and with pretty good graphics that you can just pick up without having to find a tv =X

Oh forgot to mention Wild arms..Thousand arms..most of the Castlevanias...I'm going to stop now before I rant.
Back to top Go down
ViciousGamer04
Admin
Admin
ViciousGamer04

Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2008-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Whhhat game have you played the most & what console have you used most, and why?   Whhhat game have you played the most & what console have you used most, and why? EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 5:05 am

haha, the longer the post the better! and Mmm. Star Oceannn. I overplayed the onneee(I forgot whichhh one it wasss but it had a super addictive arena!), but yeahh. Lot's of funn to be had in that game!
Back to top Go down
https://gamersrefuge.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whhhat game have you played the most & what console have you used most, and why?   Whhhat game have you played the most & what console have you used most, and why? Empty

Back to top Go down

Whhhat game have you played the most & what console have you used most, and why?
Page 1 of 1