Gamers Refuge, Game forum for general Game Discussion & Debate!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to discuss games & game ideas, debate games, review games, join game clans, blog about games, get game help online, show off gamer artwork, play forum games, play Roleplay games, or discuss game frustrations, you'll find it here at Gamers Refuge!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Go down 
+2
cloudotaku
Notoriousdrb
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Notoriousdrb
Notoriousdrb

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2008-10-24

RP Character
Character Name: Antullius Berethor
Total Life Amount:
Avatar and Signature Left_bar_bleue100/100Avatar and Signature Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Level:: 1

PostSubject: Avatar and Signature   Avatar and Signature EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 1:01 am

I pieced together my avatar and signature. Though it didn't take much effort at all :\

I also did the previous banner.

So if anyone needs any assistance making a banner/sig/avatar let me know and i'll see if what little knowledge i have can be of any assistance

I use paint.net for most of my work, i haven't been able to get into any moving images yet due to time constraints but hopefully i'll have a new improved banner up and ready here soon.

Last edited by Notoriousdrb on Tue Nov 18, 2008 11:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cloudotaku

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-10-31

PostSubject: Re: Avatar and Signature   Avatar and Signature EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 12:37 am

Looks awesome man
Back to top Go down
blah40000
blah40000

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2008-11-01

RP Character
Character Name:
Total Life Amount:
Avatar and Signature Left_bar_bleue0/0Avatar and Signature Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Level::

PostSubject: Re: Avatar and Signature   Avatar and Signature EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 4:26 am

I did all the stuff in my sig and my avatar image using the standard paint that comes with any version of windows...

jenova's witness' gif was made using Scott Ramsoomair's vgcats comic: "the word" (all copyrights belong to Scott Ramsoomair...)

my avatar image was made using a screen cap from legendary frogs' "all about random battles"

and the motivational poster was made using images found on google...
Back to top Go down
Armoured Alchemist
Armoured Alchemist

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Avatar and Signature   Avatar and Signature EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 10:51 pm

That's really cool artwork, Notoriousdrb. I love to make graphic art, but I take no credit for my avatar. Perhaps someday I'll make myself an avatar and maybe a signature, too.

I might check out paint.net sometime, but I'll probably stick to the programs I currently use: the basic paint program, Paint Shop Pro 6, and Animation Shop 2.
Back to top Go down
Knight of Symphonia
Knight of Symphonia

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Avatar and Signature   Avatar and Signature EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 10:19 pm

I just downloaded paint.NET and I'm looking forward to giving it a try. If I have any questions, I'll post 'em here.
Back to top Go down
[RFU]The_deceased

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Avatar and Signature   Avatar and Signature EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 12:10 pm

great stuff you got there blah40000
the power switch, is it the one used in the xbox 360 ? lol
Back to top Go down
blah40000
blah40000

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2008-11-01

RP Character
Character Name:
Total Life Amount:
Avatar and Signature Left_bar_bleue0/0Avatar and Signature Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Level::

PostSubject: Re: Avatar and Signature   Avatar and Signature EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 2:54 pm

[RFU]The_deceased wrote:
great stuff you got there blah40000
the power switch, is it the one used in the xbox 360 ? lol

yes, that is the RRoD...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avatar and Signature   Avatar and Signature Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gamers Refuge, Game forum for general Game Discussion & Debate! :: Gaming :: Gamer Artwork :: Showcase-
Jump to:  
Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com