A place to discuss games & game ideas, debate games, review games, join game clans, blog about games, get game help online, show off gamer artwork, play forum games, play Roleplay games, or discuss game frustrations, you'll find it here at Gamers Refuge!

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

*jumps trough the glass door and bellydives in the loungeroom*

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
File

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: *jumps trough the glass door and bellydives in the loungeroom*   Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:24 am

Yo :3
i finally registered =D

i took my time away from playing WoW to take a look at this place, and Vic forced me to register..
(he has some pics of me he shouldnt have Suspect )

anyways, he doesnt want me to complain much about the ugly banner and the weird issues this forum has,
blaming it all on myself :3
but, i dont care much,
bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
bounce LETS ROCK bounce
bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

Last edited by Fille on Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:26 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : tinkering :3)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.filecreation.com
ViciousGamer04
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2008-10-18

PostSubject: Re: *jumps trough the glass door and bellydives in the loungeroom*   Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:35 am

haha, I have pictures of you that I shouldn't have? XD. If I did i'm not very fond of blackmailing. No force here, just asked you I think it was like 2-3 times. Force would be more excessive like if every time you logged in I practically demanded it. Saying something like. "HEY. JOIN. DO IT." and well, I didn't Wink

Lol. =o

I didn't make the banner, Notorious did =o. If you want to make better for us, be my guest. I don't have the money to spare right now to get someone godlike at making banners, =o

Annd! To answer your other question, if you can't point out the "weird issues" to me, it's not really a valid arguement. As for the login trouble, as far as i'm aware noone else really had trouble. I think it just didn't like the email you were trying to use being that it had a weird & unique ending that you're pretty much the only one that uses, aha.

Last of all, welcome to ya'! Hopefully these "weird issues" don't keep you from posting, =P

"You know the very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. They don't alter their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views, which can be uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering."

Gamer's Refuge Blog!
Goozex, console game-trading site! Trade a game today for points to use to get a free game!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gamersrefuge.forumotion.com
File

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: *jumps trough the glass door and bellydives in the loungeroom*   Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:47 am

you know im just saying that to get on your nerves vic :3
take it easy~
we talked about it already :3

besides, what games do you want in your banner? ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.filecreation.com
ViciousGamer04
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2008-10-18

PostSubject: Re: *jumps trough the glass door and bellydives in the loungeroom*   Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:25 am

Who said I was frustrated? I was just answering the questions at hand in habit, lol =P

I don't really have any nerves to get on, Cool

I'm not entierly sure. I would have to think about it, aha.

"You know the very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. They don't alter their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views, which can be uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering."

Gamer's Refuge Blog!
Goozex, console game-trading site! Trade a game today for points to use to get a free game!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gamersrefuge.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *jumps trough the glass door and bellydives in the loungeroom*   

Back to top Go down

*jumps trough the glass door and bellydives in the loungeroom*
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1