A place to discuss games & game ideas, debate games, review games, join game clans, blog about games, get game help online, show off gamer artwork, play forum games, play Roleplay games, or discuss game frustrations, you'll find it here at Gamers Refuge!

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Dragon Ball Z buus Fury

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
BigGaming
Affiliate of Gamer's Refuge

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-11-08

PostSubject: Dragon Ball Z buus Fury   Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:09 am

Who here has this game?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ViciousGamer04
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2008-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z buus Fury   Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:38 am

I'm not sure you seem to understand the word, "Debate" but it's basically to debate a certain game, console, or whatever really. As in two or more people discuss why each likes or dislikes a certain thing about whatever the subject & so on and so forth. I'm going to move this thread to the right place as well.

It would also be nice for you to put a little more.. beef into your posts, thanks!

I don't have this game.. never really liked Dragon Ball z, even when I was younger. I thought it was ok.. but not really my preference.

"You know the very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. They don't alter their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views, which can be uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering."

Gamer's Refuge Blog!
Goozex, console game-trading site! Trade a game today for points to use to get a free game!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gamersrefuge.forumotion.com

Dragon Ball Z buus Fury
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1