Gamers Refuge, Game forum for general Game Discussion & Debate!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to discuss games & game ideas, debate games, review games, join game clans, blog about games, get game help online, show off gamer artwork, play forum games, play Roleplay games, or discuss game frustrations, you'll find it here at Gamers Refuge!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fallout 3 Review

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Foehammer51
Affiliate of Gamer's Refuge

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-11-07

RP Character
Character Name:
Total Life Amount:
Fallout 3 Review Left_bar_bleue0/0Fallout 3 Review Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Level::

Fallout 3 Review Empty
PostSubject: Fallout 3 Review   Fallout 3 Review EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 5:40 pm

Fallout 3

I started playing it with pretty high expectations. The first thing I noticed was the Graphics, they are stunning. everything looks great, shiny but not too shiny. It reminded me somewhat of Oblivion which is a good thing but it had its own feel to it which was very relieving and different. The game starts off with you being born. basically the create a player literally. Once you get into the open world its literally up to you on where to go because you can go anywhere you want in the whole game. Its set in the future and the primary weapon of choice is a firearm which is much needed throught combat. The game has a difficulty setting and if you are going to play the game I suggest you play on very easy because I was playing on normal and it was very VERY tough. But the best thing almost by far is the gore. Its is in a league of its own. I put it at the top of the goriest games. You name it it can be severed with a shower of guts and blood pouring out of the wounds like fire-hoses. Arms, legs, heads, pieces of your chest it all comes off. And better yet there is a perk that you get once you reach a certain level that makes it even more gory. I was also surprised at ow you could go about severing limbs. You can go into a battle with a knife and leave with your enemy on the ground in pieces, just one good swipe and pop goes the head or arms or if you are crouching the leg. One amazing new feature is the targeting. If you are in battle with an enemy or an ally you can target them with V.A.T.S. (Vault Tec Automated Targeting System) which stops the game zooms in on the target and you can set up shots on the enemy and see the vitals of your enemy then press A and watch your gun rip the enemies head of or limbs in slow motion. I strongly suggest this game to anyone who likes RPGs or just a whole lot of blood and gore.

Rating:9 (out of 10)
Back to top Go down
http://www.360talk.forumotion.com
ViciousGamer04
Admin
Admin
ViciousGamer04

Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2008-10-18

Fallout 3 Review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout 3 Review   Fallout 3 Review EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 5:52 pm

Nice review and a few suggestions if you want to improve it. You should break it down into different sections and give ratings for each as to make it easier to read & more appealing to others.

Such as maybe talking about the Storyline in one paragraph and giving it a rating, then the characters, features, and then pros & cons & then.. well, whatever else you think would be necessary.

Of course this is my opinion. You can do your reviews however you want. Very Happy

I'm just glad we finally got a review here! I've been meaning to get to a whole bunch then..
Back to top Go down
https://gamersrefuge.forumotion.com
BigGaming

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Fallout 3 Review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout 3 Review   Fallout 3 Review EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 5:45 am

nice review
Back to top Go down
Foehammer51

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-11-07

RP Character
Character Name:
Total Life Amount:
Fallout 3 Review Left_bar_bleue0/0Fallout 3 Review Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Level::

Fallout 3 Review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout 3 Review   Fallout 3 Review EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 10:39 am

Thank You. Smile

Ill consider some more presentable changes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.360talk.forumotion.com
Drazalon
Drazalon

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Fallout 3 Review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout 3 Review   Fallout 3 Review EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 3:54 pm

In comparison to the lesser versions of Fallout, Fallout 3 was a remarkable hit.

Enhancements from the camera angles down to the ai. The graphics are not the real concern for Fallout 3. What i find most promising with the game is the gameplay!!

I mean have you ever played Fallout 1 or 2? They are crap, needless to say.
Camera angles were unfriendly and it posed to more of a platformer rather than an adventure shooting.

I personally used to play Fallout 1 & 2; nothings quite changed in the two of them. Same gameplay, story everything. Fallout 3 shed light for the series. Lets hope that the rest of the fallout franchise will be just as good, if not decent..

Best Regards,
Drazalon
Back to top Go down
http://resourceforge.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

Fallout 3 Review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout 3 Review   Fallout 3 Review Empty

Back to top Go down

Fallout 3 Review
Page 1 of 1