A place to discuss games & game ideas, debate games, review games, join game clans, blog about games, get game help online, show off gamer artwork, play forum games, play Roleplay games, or discuss game frustrations, you'll find it here at Gamers Refuge!

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

What's your favorite gaming console, and why?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ViciousGamer04
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2008-10-18

PostSubject: What's your favorite gaming console, and why?   Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:33 pm

My personal favorite consoles are the PSX & the PS2. They seem to have the highest-quality games out there, at least. In my opinion. Not as big of a fan of the systems made after the PS2 though.(Not saying I don't like them though!) A lot of great one's before the PSX & the PS2 though. What about you? What's your favorite console,and why? I would make a poll but there are wayy too many systems to list so just think a bit and let us know which your favorite is pirat

"You know the very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. They don't alter their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views, which can be uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering."

Gamer's Refuge Blog!
Goozex, console game-trading site! Trade a game today for points to use to get a free game!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gamersrefuge.forumotion.com
Knight of Symphonia

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite gaming console, and why?   Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:43 pm

I thought I had posted in this thread scratch

Well, my favourite is the SNES. It had so many great games and many of the really good series that belong to the Playstation started on the SNES, or continued on it (Final Fantasy, Breath of Fire, etc). At this point in time, stories and gameplay were more important than graphics, and to me a game has to have a good story to be any good. And actually, although it was 2D pixels, some games had beautiful graphics anyway.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MCL
Affiliate of Gamer's Refuge

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-11-11

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite gaming console, and why?   Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:38 pm

I still like playing the ones now but Id say the N64 would be my favorite of all time. Mosly since thats when I had started gaming.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite gaming console, and why?   

Back to top Go down

What's your favorite gaming console, and why?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1