Gamers Refuge, Game forum for general Game Discussion & Debate!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to discuss games & game ideas, debate games, review games, join game clans, blog about games, get game help online, show off gamer artwork, play forum games, play Roleplay games, or discuss game frustrations, you'll find it here at Gamers Refuge!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What's your favorite gaming console, and why?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ViciousGamer04
Admin
Admin
ViciousGamer04

Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2008-10-18

What's your favorite gaming console, and why? Empty
PostSubject: What's your favorite gaming console, and why?   What's your favorite gaming console, and why? EmptyWed Nov 05, 2008 8:33 pm

My personal favorite consoles are the PSX & the PS2. They seem to have the highest-quality games out there, at least. In my opinion. Not as big of a fan of the systems made after the PS2 though.(Not saying I don't like them though!) A lot of great one's before the PSX & the PS2 though. What about you? What's your favorite console,and why? I would make a poll but there are wayy too many systems to list so just think a bit and let us know which your favorite is pirat
Back to top Go down
https://gamersrefuge.forumotion.com
Knight of Symphonia
Knight of Symphonia

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite gaming console, and why?   What's your favorite gaming console, and why? EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 6:43 pm

I thought I had posted in this thread scratch

Well, my favourite is the SNES. It had so many great games and many of the really good series that belong to the Playstation started on the SNES, or continued on it (Final Fantasy, Breath of Fire, etc). At this point in time, stories and gameplay were more important than graphics, and to me a game has to have a good story to be any good. And actually, although it was 2D pixels, some games had beautiful graphics anyway.
Back to top Go down
MCL
Affiliate of Gamer's Refuge
MCL

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-11-11

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite gaming console, and why?   What's your favorite gaming console, and why? EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 8:38 pm

I still like playing the ones now but Id say the N64 would be my favorite of all time. Mosly since thats when I had started gaming.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite gaming console, and why?   What's your favorite gaming console, and why? Empty

Back to top Go down

What's your favorite gaming console, and why?
Page 1 of 1