Gamers Refuge, Game forum for general Game Discussion & Debate!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to discuss games & game ideas, debate games, review games, join game clans, blog about games, get game help online, show off gamer artwork, play forum games, play Roleplay games, or discuss game frustrations, you'll find it here at Gamers Refuge!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hey Pokemon fans!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Armoured Alchemist
Armoured Alchemist

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-11-02

Hey Pokemon fans! Empty
PostSubject: Hey Pokemon fans!   Hey Pokemon fans! EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 9:08 pm

Pokemon is a series I've been into since the ancient Red, Blue and Yellow versions. If anybody is a fan of any of the Pokemon generations, I'm always up for talking about anything Pokemon!

I have the Pokemon Diamond version and a Wi-fi connection, so if you want to battle me, this is my friend code: 2363 7852 4045
I've never fought anybody over Wi-fi before, but I'm guessing that battles are usually arranged beforehand. You can PM me if you want to arrange a battle.
Back to top Go down
ViciousGamer04
Admin
Admin
ViciousGamer04

Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2008-10-18

Hey Pokemon fans! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Pokemon fans!   Hey Pokemon fans! EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 1:29 am

I actually used to be into Pokemon.. but out of the blue(aha, the first version I played on!) I just kind of stopped playing and lost all interest.. haven't played since!`
Back to top Go down
https://gamersrefuge.forumotion.com
Knight of Symphonia
Knight of Symphonia

Number of posts : 75

Hey Pokemon fans! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Pokemon fans!   Hey Pokemon fans! EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 5:52 pm

I've been playing Pokemon for as long as I can remember, and no matter how much fun they make of it at school, I'm not quitting.

Right now, I'm trying to beat the Pokemon League on my FireRed version. Here's my team:

Charizard lvl. 51
Wing Attack
Smokescreen
Flamethrower
Dragon Claw

Marowak lvl. 51
Thrash
Bonemerang
Earthquake
Toxic

Seadra lvl. 51
Rain Dance
Smokescreen
Twister
Surf

Scyther lvl. 52
Aerial Ace
Silver Wind
Double Team
Steel Wing

Aerodactyl lvl. 52
Fly
Supersonic
Ancientpower
Double-Edge

Raichu lvl. 53
Shock Wave
Slam
Thunderbolt
Light Screen

I have some of my favourites and threw in some others to see how it would work. The only trouble I've had so far is Lorelei.
Back to top Go down
Notoriousdrb
Notoriousdrb

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2008-10-24

RP Character
Character Name: Antullius Berethor
Total Life Amount:
Hey Pokemon fans! Left_bar_bleue100/100Hey Pokemon fans! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Level:: 1

Hey Pokemon fans! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Pokemon fans!   Hey Pokemon fans! EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 6:10 pm

I see your problem there..
they should all be lvl 99, that's the only way to truly win pokemon

and everyone knows pikachu > raichu
Back to top Go down
Knight of Symphonia
Knight of Symphonia

Hey Pokemon fans! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Pokemon fans!   Hey Pokemon fans! EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 10:37 pm

Notoriousdrb wrote:
I see your problem there..
they should all be lvl 99, that's the only way to truly win pokemon

and everyone knows pikachu > raichu

I've beat the Elite Four with lower levels than I have there. Besides, Lorelei was easier than I thought she would be because my Raichu destroyed her.

Oh, by the way,
Pikachu base stats 35 55 30 50 40 90
Raichu base stats 60 90 55 90 80 100
I disagree with your statement.
Back to top Go down
Notoriousdrb
Notoriousdrb

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2008-10-24

RP Character
Character Name: Antullius Berethor
Total Life Amount:
Hey Pokemon fans! Left_bar_bleue100/100Hey Pokemon fans! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Level:: 1

Hey Pokemon fans! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Pokemon fans!   Hey Pokemon fans! EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 10:38 pm

Have you ever watched the tv show? pikachu has to be like level 500. and has a power level over 9000!
Back to top Go down
Knight of Symphonia
Knight of Symphonia

Hey Pokemon fans! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Pokemon fans!   Hey Pokemon fans! EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 10:47 pm

It's been a long time since I watched the show. Ash's Pikachu is absurdly strong, I'll give it that. You'd think Team Rocket would give up after all these of trying to catch it, but apparently they're still going strong.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hey Pokemon fans! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Pokemon fans!   Hey Pokemon fans! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey Pokemon fans!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gamers Refuge, Game forum for general Game Discussion & Debate! :: Gaming :: General Game Discussion-
Jump to:  
Forumotion's free forums | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com