Gamers Refuge, Game forum for general Game Discussion & Debate!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to discuss games & game ideas, debate games, review games, join game clans, blog about games, get game help online, show off gamer artwork, play forum games, play Roleplay games, or discuss game frustrations, you'll find it here at Gamers Refuge!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

what mmo are you currently playing?

Go down 
+2
ViciousGamer04
blah40000
6 posters
AuthorMessage
blah40000
blah40000

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2008-11-01

RP Character
Character Name:
Total Life Amount:
what mmo are you currently playing? Left_bar_bleue0/0what mmo are you currently playing? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Level::

what mmo are you currently playing? Empty
PostSubject: what mmo are you currently playing?   what mmo are you currently playing? EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 8:49 pm

I play a WoW, on eonar server, draenie shaman:blargblarg...

please, tell what mmo(s) you play. if the game has more than one server please state which...and don't feel ashamed if you play private servers, there's nothing wrong with that...

P.S. character specifics are optional...
Back to top Go down
ViciousGamer04
Admin
Admin
ViciousGamer04

Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2008-10-18

PostSubject: Re: what mmo are you currently playing?   what mmo are you currently playing? EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 9:38 pm

At the moment I currently don't play any MMO. I'm actually at a standstill and hoping for that new great MMO to come out! Either that or i'll hope to get some money to spare to start getting some people to help develop my own MMO game idea, Very Happy

Since it is pretty much finished on what I want to do with it.., just need a staff to start building it! bounce

Any suggestions for an MMO that's currently out to try out would be great.
Back to top Go down
https://gamersrefuge.forumotion.com
Notoriousdrb
Notoriousdrb

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2008-10-24

RP Character
Character Name: Antullius Berethor
Total Life Amount:
what mmo are you currently playing? Left_bar_bleue100/100what mmo are you currently playing? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Level:: 1

PostSubject: Re: what mmo are you currently playing?   what mmo are you currently playing? EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 2:40 am

I have a 70 Retadin on Detheroc, i'm not sure if i'm going to continue on in the xpac though.
Back to top Go down
Affinity

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: what mmo are you currently playing?   what mmo are you currently playing? EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 2:31 am

Ew, pallies are so broken right now. But on the 13th you'll be replaced by the death knight in terms of imbalance xD

Currently I play RO. Only MMO atm.
Back to top Go down
Notoriousdrb
Notoriousdrb

RP Character
Total Life Amount:
what mmo are you currently playing? Left_bar_bleue100/100what mmo are you currently playing? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: what mmo are you currently playing?   what mmo are you currently playing? EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 3:24 am

Actually i will not, i've decided to not play through the xpac. So i've freed up a lot of time for other things.
Back to top Go down
w0nt_st0p_m3

Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: what mmo are you currently playing?   what mmo are you currently playing? EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 1:48 am

I play WoW, I play on Illidan and my guild I run is the biggest guild in the realm and I'm in the biggest realm from what I know.
Back to top Go down
Notoriousdrb
Notoriousdrb

RP Character
Total Life Amount:

PostSubject: Re: what mmo are you currently playing?   what mmo are you currently playing? EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 11:43 am

the real question is, are you horde or alliance? becuase from my knowledge illidan is full of scrubs alliance side now. Razz

but i do remember the good ol days when bgs would be full of horde from illidan and moonglade and we would be soundly trounced by their twinkage.
Back to top Go down
File

Number of posts : 4

PostSubject: Re: what mmo are you currently playing?   what mmo are you currently playing? EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 6:21 pm

currently on RainRO for another broken Ragnarok Experience :3
but i dont play much there, since im to much busy playing WoW
Server; Nordrassil
Tauren shaman, Troll hunter and Tauren Deathknight...
that sums up my main characters xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.filecreation.com
blah40000
blah40000

RP Character
Character Name:
Total Life Amount:
what mmo are you currently playing? Left_bar_bleue0/0what mmo are you currently playing? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: what mmo are you currently playing?   what mmo are you currently playing? EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 7:30 pm

is that you foldercreator?
Back to top Go down
ViciousGamer04
Admin
Admin
ViciousGamer04

Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2008-10-18

PostSubject: Re: what mmo are you currently playing?   what mmo are you currently playing? EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 7:52 pm

Yeah, that's him. After the third time asking him he finally decided to join, lol.
Back to top Go down
https://gamersrefuge.forumotion.com
w0nt_st0p_m3

PostSubject: Re: what mmo are you currently playing?   what mmo are you currently playing? EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 7:54 pm

Notoriousdrb wrote:
the real question is, are you horde or alliance? becuase from my knowledge illidan is full of scrubs alliance side now. Razz

but i do remember the good ol days when bgs would be full of horde from illidan and moonglade and we would be soundly trounced by their twinkage.

The realm is horde run basically 4:1 ratio, and we're are a lot better then the hordes at raiding and PVP. Seeing we've crushed them everytime they try raiding SW they just waste their time trying to get in.
Back to top Go down
blah40000
blah40000

RP Character
Character Name:
Total Life Amount:

PostSubject: Re: what mmo are you currently playing?   what mmo are you currently playing? EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 8:05 pm

ViciousGamer04 wrote:
Yeah, that's him. After the third time asking him he finally decided to join, lol.

lol, nice...
Back to top Go down
Affinity

PostSubject: Re: what mmo are you currently playing?   what mmo are you currently playing? EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 2:50 am

Notoriousdrb wrote:
Actually i will not, i've decided to not play through the xpac. So i've freed up a lot of time for other things.

Good choice ^^
Back to top Go down
Notoriousdrb
Notoriousdrb

RP Character
Total Life Amount:

PostSubject: Re: what mmo are you currently playing?   what mmo are you currently playing? EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 1:37 pm

now i can waste time improving my game in warcraft 3, and hopefully get a clan/team up and running for tournaments!
Back to top Go down
Affinity

PostSubject: Re: what mmo are you currently playing?   what mmo are you currently playing? EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 3:39 pm

I got so tired of DotA. It got too repetitive after a while, and I was never good at ladder play. =/

I play RO as my MMO atm. Idk why I keep going back to this game.
Back to top Go down
Notoriousdrb
Notoriousdrb

RP Character
Total Life Amount:

PostSubject: Re: what mmo are you currently playing?   what mmo are you currently playing? EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 5:36 pm

I never get tired of Dota on LAN, but on b.net it is horrible, to many scrubs that think they know how to play the game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what mmo are you currently playing?   what mmo are you currently playing? Empty

Back to top Go down

what mmo are you currently playing?
Page 1 of 1