Gamers Refuge, Game forum for general Game Discussion & Debate!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to discuss games & game ideas, debate games, review games, join game clans, blog about games, get game help online, show off gamer artwork, play forum games, play Roleplay games, or discuss game frustrations, you'll find it here at Gamers Refuge!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Steps to take if you want to help bring more people into the forum!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ViciousGamer04
Admin
Admin
ViciousGamer04

Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2008-10-18

Steps to take if you want to help bring more people into the forum! Empty
PostSubject: Steps to take if you want to help bring more people into the forum!   Steps to take if you want to help bring more people into the forum! EmptyFri Oct 31, 2008 3:20 am

If you're interested in helping bring more people into the forum, here are my suggestions on how you can help!

First of all, & this is a very simple one. You join, invite two of your friends & if they join and invite two of their friends the board can be VERY populated very quickly. Let's say. 10 members do this. 10x2=20. 10+20=30. Already at 30 members. Now let's say those 30 members invite two of their friends. 30x2=60. 60+30=90. At 90 members!.. and so on and so forth, you get where i'm going with this. Bring a friend. Bring two friends, heck. Bring three friends. Everyone's welcome here! Very Happy

My 2nd suggestion.. is to stop by our blog which you can find the link to in my signature & make sure to comment & give feedback on how much you like the forum. Yeah, I know it's new but you can still comment on it & when I start promoting my blog people will see all these great comments & just have to stop by & take a look for themselves & possibly stick around! I love you I also recommend making your own blog to talk about your own personal gaming stuff & to mention Gamer's Refuge every now and then & give a link for people to check out.

My next suggestion is to make sure to stop by any Social bookmarking site you can and send our board link (https://gamersrefuge.forumotion.com/portal.htm) to it & give your own little description about it. You can read about what they are here and find a fairly good amount of them to stop by and send the link into. Make sure to do a search first as someone may have already posted about it & if that's the case make sure to vote it up. The more vote's up the more traffic it will bring which means more potential members to Gamer's Refuge! Thanks if you do! =)

Foouuurth Suggestion would be to write a review about Gamer's Refuge on any review sites you may come in contact with & make sure to link to us. If you're able to post a review, and it can be about anything. Preferably good one's but of course, you're entitled to your opinion. Keep in mind, this is a new forum & still in the works.

A fiiiifth Suggestion would be if you're a part of any networking groups on a given site(myspace, facebook, etc.) about gaming to maybe make a "subtle" discussion about Gamer's Refuge & talk about it for a bit. Please don't post the link but if anyone PM's you requesting it, go for it. Try not to spam it. Spamming only gives us a bad rep.

Siiiixtthh suggesttionn is an awfully simple one. Stop by the suggestion box & suggest things that would be more appealing to gamer's of all sorts. Such as a specific banner that might be appealing, a certain new board to be added. ETC. As this is a kind of little one i'll also add in to this suggestion.. which makes this more two suggestions then one.. if you see a board that's up that seem's kind of desolate write a thread or two(Don't just make a thread if you don't have anything to say..) or respond to some threads that may be in that board. Liven it up. The more lively the sections/threads the more of an audience we should be able to hit & the more likely someone will find an interesting thread that they like while just surfing and will be more willing to consider joining that way.

***edit, updated as of November 11th, 2008.***

Aha. Any suggestions for additions would be great. Just send me a PM! Very Happy

Last edited by ViciousGamer04 on Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:15 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://gamersrefuge.forumotion.com
ViciousGamer04
Admin
Admin
ViciousGamer04

Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2008-10-18

Steps to take if you want to help bring more people into the forum! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steps to take if you want to help bring more people into the forum!   Steps to take if you want to help bring more people into the forum! EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 7:04 am

**updated.
Back to top Go down
https://gamersrefuge.forumotion.com

Steps to take if you want to help bring more people into the forum!
Page 1 of 1