Gamers Refuge, Game forum for general Game Discussion & Debate!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to discuss games & game ideas, debate games, review games, join game clans, blog about games, get game help online, show off gamer artwork, play forum games, play Roleplay games, or discuss game frustrations, you'll find it here at Gamers Refuge!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Professor Leyton and the Curious Village

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ailinea

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-10-30

Professor Leyton and the Curious Village Empty
PostSubject: Professor Leyton and the Curious Village   Professor Leyton and the Curious Village EmptyThu Oct 30, 2008 11:12 pm

Has anyone else had the pleasure of playing this awesome game? I LOVE how a gaming system can release something so smart, so different from the typical action or RPG adventure. If you don't know about the game, it's a little cartoony, but you basically go around this village and solve mysteries, but in order to solve them, you have to talk to villagers, which are odd in the fact that the villagers LOVE puzzles and brain teasers. There are over a hundred unique puzzles that you must solve to get information from villagers, get some neat little items, etc. Some of these puzzles are real stumpers, but I've managed to solve all but one so far. I have yet to finish it, but I'm getting there slowly. xD
Back to top Go down

Professor Leyton and the Curious Village
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gamers Refuge, Game forum for general Game Discussion & Debate! :: Gaming :: Console Gaming Discussion :: Nintendo DS-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com