Gamers Refuge, Game forum for general Game Discussion & Debate!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to discuss games & game ideas, debate games, review games, join game clans, blog about games, get game help online, show off gamer artwork, play forum games, play Roleplay games, or discuss game frustrations, you'll find it here at Gamers Refuge!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tech info, tips, and tricks!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ViciousGamer04
Admin
Admin
ViciousGamer04

Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2008-10-18

Tech info, tips, and tricks! Empty
PostSubject: Tech info, tips, and tricks!   Tech info, tips, and tricks! EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 4:20 pm

So i'll be basically using this thread for any info, tips, and tricks I find to be extremely helpful or sort of helpful to others and compile them & put them in this thread as a list. If you want me to add something of yours feel free to let me know and i'll consider it, just send me a PM with the link on the forum or another place that would be helpful to people Smile

Tips N' Tricks:
Mozilla Firefox Tip to help speed up your browsing speed
A great tip to help fix your CD-ROM drive if it's not working right!

Info to help you out:
If you're considering getting a new computer and don't know where to start here's some suggestions!
Some things you might want to consider doing if you just bought a new computer!
Learn all about RAM for your computer here!
Some information about different type's of processors & you can read about it here.

Free software to consider:
Knoppix, a free OS that runs on a CD!
Back to top Go down
https://gamersrefuge.forumotion.com

Tech info, tips, and tricks!
Page 1 of 1