Gamers Refuge, Game forum for general Game Discussion & Debate!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to discuss games & game ideas, debate games, review games, join game clans, blog about games, get game help online, show off gamer artwork, play forum games, play Roleplay games, or discuss game frustrations, you'll find it here at Gamers Refuge!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nintendo DSI Vs. Nintendo DS, which would you choose?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ViciousGamer04
Admin
Admin
ViciousGamer04

Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2008-10-18

Nintendo DSI Vs. Nintendo DS, which would you choose? Empty
PostSubject: Nintendo DSI Vs. Nintendo DS, which would you choose?   Nintendo DSI Vs. Nintendo DS, which would you choose? EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 4:47 am

With the fast approaching of the Nintendo DSI soon to come to the US, it will start to really bring up the debate.. which would you choose, the DSI or the DS? I personally would want to stick with the Nintendo DS, then the new DSI. What about you?

If you want some info on the DSI & DS to help you debate better, check out here.

You can debate there and here if you would like Smile
Back to top Go down
https://gamersrefuge.forumotion.com
blah40000
blah40000

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2008-11-01

RP Character
Character Name:
Total Life Amount:
Nintendo DSI Vs. Nintendo DS, which would you choose? Left_bar_bleue0/0Nintendo DSI Vs. Nintendo DS, which would you choose? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Level::

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo DSI Vs. Nintendo DS, which would you choose?   Nintendo DSI Vs. Nintendo DS, which would you choose? EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 9:11 pm

what aboot ds light? lol...

I'm sticking with my original ds with my m3 real, I don't need a worthlessly low quality camera, another shameful built in store that you have to buy points from a real store for, or lack of gba slot (my m3 already has an 8g micro sd memory card, and needs the gba slot expansion to play my gba roms, it also adds ram)...
Back to top Go down
ViciousGamer04
Admin
Admin
ViciousGamer04

Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2008-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo DSI Vs. Nintendo DS, which would you choose?   Nintendo DSI Vs. Nintendo DS, which would you choose? EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 9:25 pm

blah40000 wrote:

I'm sticking with my original ds with my m3 real, I don't need a worthlessly low quality camera, another shameful built in store that you have to buy points from a real store for, or lack of gba slot (my m3 already has an 8g micro sd memory card, and needs the gba slot expansion to play my gba roms, it also adds ram)...

Well, it's a broad debate so when I say "DS" I mean any DS whether it be light or not. Surprised

haha yeah, going to the DSI almost sounds like a downgrade for ya' with that m3. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
https://gamersrefuge.forumotion.com
blah40000
blah40000

RP Character
Character Name:
Total Life Amount:
Nintendo DSI Vs. Nintendo DS, which would you choose? Left_bar_bleue0/0Nintendo DSI Vs. Nintendo DS, which would you choose? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo DSI Vs. Nintendo DS, which would you choose?   Nintendo DSI Vs. Nintendo DS, which would you choose? EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 3:53 am

ViciousGamer04 wrote:
blah40000 wrote:

Well, it's a broad debate so when I say "DS" I mean any DS whether it be light or not. Surprised

haha yeah, going to the DSI almost sounds like a downgrade for ya' with that m3. Rolling Eyes

yeah, the only problem I have is finding a good homebrew internet browser...
Back to top Go down
SynchronizedBlink
SynchronizedBlink

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo DSI Vs. Nintendo DS, which would you choose?   Nintendo DSI Vs. Nintendo DS, which would you choose? EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 11:48 am

Personally, I would choose DSI.
If I wanted to play GBA games I would go back to my..GBA <_<
Back to top Go down
blah40000
blah40000

RP Character
Character Name:
Total Life Amount:

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo DSI Vs. Nintendo DS, which would you choose?   Nintendo DSI Vs. Nintendo DS, which would you choose? EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 3:29 pm

SynchronizedBlink wrote:

do your research on flash carts and you'll understand why you need gba slot >.>
Back to top Go down
SynchronizedBlink
SynchronizedBlink

Number of posts : 16

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo DSI Vs. Nintendo DS, which would you choose?   Nintendo DSI Vs. Nintendo DS, which would you choose? EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 5:15 pm

blah40000 wrote:
SynchronizedBlink wrote:

do your research on flash carts and you'll understand why you need gba slot >.>
I did. I'm still sticking to my answer.
Back to top Go down
Armoured Alchemist
Armoured Alchemist

Number of posts : 14

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo DSI Vs. Nintendo DS, which would you choose?   Nintendo DSI Vs. Nintendo DS, which would you choose? EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 8:31 pm

Well, I already have a DS, so I'm probably not going to bother getting a DSi. I would really miss the GBA slot because some DS games have extra features when a certain GBA game is inserted. Besides, I probably wouldn't even use the new features added to the DSi.
Back to top Go down
Knight of Symphonia
Knight of Symphonia

Number of posts : 75

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo DSI Vs. Nintendo DS, which would you choose?   Nintendo DSI Vs. Nintendo DS, which would you choose? EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 11:20 pm

I don't typically get new consoles until they're a year old or more, I'm not exactly sure why, but that's what happens. And I just bought my DS lite! I won't be buying the DSi for a long time, unless a lot of money magically lands in my hands.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo DSI Vs. Nintendo DS, which would you choose?   Nintendo DSI Vs. Nintendo DS, which would you choose? Empty

Back to top Go down

Nintendo DSI Vs. Nintendo DS, which would you choose?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gamers Refuge, Game forum for general Game Discussion & Debate! :: Gaming :: Gaming Debates :: Nintendo DS-
Jump to:  
Free forum | Video games | Game Platforms | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com