A place to discuss games & game ideas, debate games, review games, join game clans, blog about games, get game help online, show off gamer artwork, play forum games, play Roleplay games, or discuss game frustrations, you'll find it here at Gamers Refuge!

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Company of Heroes

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SynchronizedBlink

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Company of Heroes   Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:26 am

If you want a good RTS, I suggest you get this game. Company of Heroes is a epic RTS WWII game that pits you against the enemy for over 30 minutes. It requires a lot, and I mean A LOT of tactics to play this game. Try playing 1v1 Skirmish with a Computer, I guarantee you will lose on you're first try. Please, if you see it on a shelve, don't waste any time and buy it.
Check google for more info.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Notoriousdrb

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2008-10-24

RP Character
Character Name: Antullius Berethor
Total Life Amount:
100/100  (100/100)
Level:: 1

PostSubject: Re: Company of Heroes   Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:39 am

CoH is an amazing game, thq did an amazing job with their essence engine, i played that game for days straight when i first go it. If you like the style of gameplay that it brings you might want to look into Warhammer 40k:Dawn of War 2, it uses the same engine as CoH but it's a lot faster pased and it's in space! (holy crap that rhymed), plus it adds an rpg element with your troops leveling and having equipment drop from enemies.

Last edited by Notoriousdrb on Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammar nazi)
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Company of Heroes
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1