Gamers Refuge, Game forum for general Game Discussion & Debate!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to discuss games & game ideas, debate games, review games, join game clans, blog about games, get game help online, show off gamer artwork, play forum games, play Roleplay games, or discuss game frustrations, you'll find it here at Gamers Refuge!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Custom Built Computers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Notoriousdrb
Notoriousdrb

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2008-10-24

RP Character
Character Name: Antullius Berethor
Total Life Amount:
Custom Built Computers Left_bar_bleue100/100Custom Built Computers Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Level:: 1

Custom Built Computers Empty
PostSubject: Custom Built Computers   Custom Built Computers EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 2:30 pm

Recently i've come across a few games that i need a new computer to run...but i'm at a loss for what to build -_- anyone have any suggestions of what processor to use(i prefer intel processors).

The games i plan to use it primarily for are Warhammer 40k:DoW 2, Empire:Total War, the new star wars mmo when it's released, and starcraft 2 sooo it'll need tons of ram! probably 6gb, soo if any of you know a good mobo as well that would be awesome!

Currently i'm looking at...

Intel BOXD5400XS Dual LGA 771 Intel 5400 - that's the skulltrail one, yes i know Razz
and of course a quadcore for it
Intel Core2 Extreme QX9775 3.2GHz
buuuut that would be very very very expensive...
Back to top Go down
Notoriousdrb
Notoriousdrb

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2008-10-24

RP Character
Character Name: Antullius Berethor
Total Life Amount:
Custom Built Computers Left_bar_bleue100/100Custom Built Computers Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Level:: 1

PostSubject: Re: Custom Built Computers   Custom Built Computers EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 10:43 am

scratch that..i decided to buy a dell -_- i'm too lazy to build my own XD
Back to top Go down
Drazalon
Drazalon

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Custom Built Computers   Custom Built Computers EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 3:48 pm

Haha a dell? What are the specs for it?
I just got don building mine. Its a lot better. Stock computers are annoying. Custom built mobos that are nearly impossible to replace if you run into any problems within about a year later.
Back to top Go down
http://resourceforge.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Custom Built Computers   Custom Built Computers Empty

Back to top Go down

Custom Built Computers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gamers Refuge, Game forum for general Game Discussion & Debate! :: Gaming :: Techy Board-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com