Gamers Refuge, Game forum for general Game Discussion & Debate!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to discuss games & game ideas, debate games, review games, join game clans, blog about games, get game help online, show off gamer artwork, play forum games, play Roleplay games, or discuss game frustrations, you'll find it here at Gamers Refuge!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The history of Square Enix from the beginning when it was still Square!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ViciousGamer04
Admin
Admin
ViciousGamer04

Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2008-10-18

The history of Square Enix from the beginning when it was still Square! Empty
PostSubject: The history of Square Enix from the beginning when it was still Square!   The history of Square Enix from the beginning when it was still Square! EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 4:29 am

I put together a quick site which tells you a bit about Square before it merged with Enix to become Square Enix! There are a lot of interesting facts that I also found out about them and you can read it all here & discuss it here in this very thread about your thoughts of Square & also feel free to post about any extra additional facts you find out about Square here too.

I also made a group about Square Enix-related stuff which you can check out, here for all your Square Enix addiction needs Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://gamersrefuge.forumotion.com

The history of Square Enix from the beginning when it was still Square!
Page 1 of 1