Gamers Refuge, Game forum for general Game Discussion & Debate!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to discuss games & game ideas, debate games, review games, join game clans, blog about games, get game help online, show off gamer artwork, play forum games, play Roleplay games, or discuss game frustrations, you'll find it here at Gamers Refuge!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The funny thing...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Foehammer51
Affiliate of Gamer's Refuge

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-11-07

RP Character
Character Name:
Total Life Amount:
The funny thing... Left_bar_bleue0/0The funny thing... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Level::

The funny thing... Empty
PostSubject: The funny thing...   The funny thing... EmptyThu Nov 27, 2008 12:15 pm

The funny thing is that when you first sent me the PM on my site saying "come join GR" I laughed and thought it was a joke from someone I knew because I have a clan with MarcoPolo360 and w0nt st0p m3 have a clan on COD 4 called =GR= Get Rp3d.
Back to top Go down
http://www.360talk.forumotion.com
ViciousGamer04
Admin
Admin
ViciousGamer04

Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2008-10-18

The funny thing... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The funny thing...   The funny thing... EmptyThu Nov 27, 2008 12:25 pm

Haha, yeah. I noticed that. How ironic, eh? Both have the initials GR. Dun dun dunnn. =o

Uhh also. If you know any clans that might be interested in joining this forum that would be greatt. It would be nice to liven up the Clan-aspect of the forums. Have been busy lately but I shall start promotions again sooon. Prolly' a bit after Thanksgiving.
Back to top Go down
https://gamersrefuge.forumotion.com

The funny thing...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gamers Refuge, Game forum for general Game Discussion & Debate! :: Gaming :: Clan Discussion & Recruitment :: General Clan Discussion-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com