Gamers Refuge, Game forum for general Game Discussion & Debate!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to discuss games & game ideas, debate games, review games, join game clans, blog about games, get game help online, show off gamer artwork, play forum games, play Roleplay games, or discuss game frustrations, you'll find it here at Gamers Refuge!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What do you really think of the avatar above you?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ViciousGamer04
Admin
Admin
ViciousGamer04

Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2008-10-18

What do you really think of the avatar above you? Empty
PostSubject: What do you really think of the avatar above you?   What do you really think of the avatar above you? EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 5:17 am

So this is a pretty easy forum game. What do you really think of the avatar above you? Rate it and give your opinion on it, and what first comes to mind when you first think about it. Cool

Noone above me so I can't really say anything. Soo, yeah. =)
Back to top Go down
https://gamersrefuge.forumotion.com
Knight of Symphonia
Knight of Symphonia

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: What do you really think of the avatar above you?   What do you really think of the avatar above you? EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 12:24 pm

You know, I think yours is kinda creepy looking. I give it a 4/5. When I see it, I think "There's Vicious". Really, that's immediately what I think.
Back to top Go down
kunima
Affiliate of Gamer's Refuge
kunima

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: What do you really think of the avatar above you?   What do you really think of the avatar above you? EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 4:35 am

I like the colours of your avatar :333
so 5/5
Back to top Go down
blah40000
blah40000

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2008-11-01

RP Character
Character Name:
Total Life Amount:
What do you really think of the avatar above you? Left_bar_bleue0/0What do you really think of the avatar above you? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Level::

PostSubject: Re: What do you really think of the avatar above you?   What do you really think of the avatar above you? EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 5:02 pm

cropped image, not much else to say...
Back to top Go down
kunima
Affiliate of Gamer's Refuge
kunima

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: What do you really think of the avatar above you?   What do you really think of the avatar above you? EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 6:01 am

^ LOL I should change then Razz

hm, lol 9/10 that's really lol
Back to top Go down
blah40000
blah40000

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2008-11-01

RP Character
Character Name:
Total Life Amount:
What do you really think of the avatar above you? Left_bar_bleue0/0What do you really think of the avatar above you? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Level::

PostSubject: Re: What do you really think of the avatar above you?   What do you really think of the avatar above you? EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 10:57 pm

kunima wrote:
^ LOL I should change then Razz

hm, lol 9/10 that's really lol

lol, thanks. it's an edited screencap I did in paint.

all about random battles (source)

image got shrank when I uploaded to imageshack, lost original when I had to do a system recovery. (for like the fifth time in the last 18 months -.-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you really think of the avatar above you?   What do you really think of the avatar above you? Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you really think of the avatar above you?
Page 1 of 1