Gamers Refuge, Game forum for general Game Discussion & Debate!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to discuss games & game ideas, debate games, review games, join game clans, blog about games, get game help online, show off gamer artwork, play forum games, play Roleplay games, or discuss game frustrations, you'll find it here at Gamers Refuge!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guess the name of the video game... character!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ViciousGamer04
Admin
Admin
ViciousGamer04

Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2008-10-18

Guess the name of the video game... character! Empty
PostSubject: Guess the name of the video game... character!   Guess the name of the video game... character! EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 5:13 am

So similar rules apply to this thread as the guess the video-game thread. The only difference is you're not guessing the video-game, but the video-game character!

I'll give a re-cap for those not familiar with the other thread. You basically tell a little about the character from a video-game without giving away the title of the game he's from & people try to guess who you're talking about. If they guess right it's their turn.

Time to start. I'll try to make it as easy as possible to get the game going.

The main character is truely.. "evil", something you're not used to seeing in a main character. Any chance he get's he'll do evil deeds, even steal as little as 1 in game currency(I would say the currency but it would prolly' give it away.) He's been in two PS2 games, and just recently made an appearance on the PS3. He's also been seen in a few other "places". To most people you would probably consider him to have a pretty annoying voice, but.. trust me, the games he plays in you better get used to it! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
https://gamersrefuge.forumotion.com
Notoriousdrb
Notoriousdrb

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2008-10-24

RP Character
Character Name: Antullius Berethor
Total Life Amount:
Guess the name of the video game... character! Left_bar_bleue100/100Guess the name of the video game... character! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Level:: 1

PostSubject: Re: Guess the name of the video game... character!   Guess the name of the video game... character! EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 11:54 am

Laharal?
Back to top Go down
ViciousGamer04
Admin
Admin
ViciousGamer04

PostSubject: Re: Guess the name of the video game... character!   Guess the name of the video game... character! EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 3:06 pm

Yeah, I made a mistake though. Laharl is PS2. PS3 is Mao. Anyways though, win. Your turn. lol, if you want. XD.
Back to top Go down
Notoriousdrb
Notoriousdrb

RP Character
Total Life Amount:
Guess the name of the video game... character! Left_bar_bleue100/100Guess the name of the video game... character! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Guess the name of the video game... character!   Guess the name of the video game... character! EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 4:48 pm

Well, laharal is unlockable in Disgaea 3, it just takes a long time...i need to think up a good one so i'll get on that once i'm off work.
Back to top Go down
Notoriousdrb
Notoriousdrb

RP Character
Total Life Amount:

PostSubject: Re: Guess the name of the video game... character!   Guess the name of the video game... character! EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 2:34 pm

This character is a great warrior that was imbued with the blood of a demon he eventually slayed with his mighty axe, which in turn led to his death. With this act though, he saved his entire race from enslavement. The game he is in is on the PC.
Back to top Go down
ViciousGamer04
Admin
Admin
ViciousGamer04

PostSubject: Re: Guess the name of the video game... character!   Guess the name of the video game... character! EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 3:28 am

I know this is late and I remember reading this a while back... but I haven't a clue.

Sounds like an interesting and eerily familiar game but yet. The name of the Video Game Character is slipping my mind.
Back to top Go down
Notoriousdrb
Notoriousdrb

RP Character
Total Life Amount:

PostSubject: Re: Guess the name of the video game... character!   Guess the name of the video game... character! EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 10:51 am

oh crap..i don't even remember the answer..it's been too long XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guess the name of the video game... character!   Guess the name of the video game... character! Empty

Back to top Go down

Guess the name of the video game... character!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gamers Refuge, Game forum for general Game Discussion & Debate! :: Gaming :: Forum Games-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com