Gamers Refuge, Game forum for general Game Discussion & Debate!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to discuss games & game ideas, debate games, review games, join game clans, blog about games, get game help online, show off gamer artwork, play forum games, play Roleplay games, or discuss game frustrations, you'll find it here at Gamers Refuge!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Which Final Fantasy do you consider to be the best of all time, and why?

Go down 
5 posters

Which Final Fantasy for the PSX did you like the most?
Final Fantasy 7
Which Final Fantasy do you consider to be the best of all time, and why? I_vote_lcap17%Which Final Fantasy do you consider to be the best of all time, and why? I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Final Fantasy 8
Which Final Fantasy do you consider to be the best of all time, and why? I_vote_lcap0%Which Final Fantasy do you consider to be the best of all time, and why? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Final Fantasy 9
Which Final Fantasy do you consider to be the best of all time, and why? I_vote_lcap50%Which Final Fantasy do you consider to be the best of all time, and why? I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Final Fantasy Tactics
Which Final Fantasy do you consider to be the best of all time, and why? I_vote_lcap33%Which Final Fantasy do you consider to be the best of all time, and why? I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
ViciousGamer04
Admin
Admin
ViciousGamer04

Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2008-10-18

Which Final Fantasy do you consider to be the best of all time, and why? Empty
PostSubject: Which Final Fantasy do you consider to be the best of all time, and why?   Which Final Fantasy do you consider to be the best of all time, and why? EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 11:00 pm

So there is kind of a broad thread of this is the General Discussion board but I thought it would be fun to add in a debate about it. So, just vote in the poll & tell us why you liked that FF the most & why it's better then the others, feel free to add in any other details like your favorite character, favorite part of the game, favorite skill, favorite boss. Etc.
Back to top Go down
https://gamersrefuge.forumotion.com
Knight of Symphonia
Knight of Symphonia

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Which Final Fantasy do you consider to be the best of all time, and why?   Which Final Fantasy do you consider to be the best of all time, and why? EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 8:30 pm

FFIX is my pick. The story was lovely, Tetra Master was fun, and the characters were entertaining. Zidane was my favourite, he was such a great guy. Funny, brave, etc. I also liked the skill learning system, where they learned stuff from their weapons, armour, and accessories.

It was an all-round awesome game!
Back to top Go down
Affinity

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Which Final Fantasy do you consider to be the best of all time, and why?   Which Final Fantasy do you consider to be the best of all time, and why? EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 2:53 am

FFT for me. I love the strategy element in this game; every other shitty PS2 game that tries to go this style fails miserably because of FFT. A good story line, good gameplay , and fitting graphics for a game of that style is what sold me.
Back to top Go down
ViciousGamer04
Admin
Admin
ViciousGamer04

Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2008-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Which Final Fantasy do you consider to be the best of all time, and why?   Which Final Fantasy do you consider to be the best of all time, and why? EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 2:57 am

I think Disgaea did a fairly good job if you've heard of that. A bit off-topic, though. Won't tread too far into that. Great game series, though.
Back to top Go down
https://gamersrefuge.forumotion.com
kunima
Affiliate of Gamer's Refuge
kunima

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Which Final Fantasy do you consider to be the best of all time, and why?   Which Final Fantasy do you consider to be the best of all time, and why? EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 5:40 am

FFIX Very Happy
best graphics EVAZ
Back to top Go down
Drazalon
Drazalon

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Which Final Fantasy do you consider to be the best of all time, and why?   Which Final Fantasy do you consider to be the best of all time, and why? EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 11:39 pm

FF7 cause your in a tactical underground organization Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://resourceforge.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which Final Fantasy do you consider to be the best of all time, and why?   Which Final Fantasy do you consider to be the best of all time, and why? Empty

Back to top Go down

Which Final Fantasy do you consider to be the best of all time, and why?
Page 1 of 1